First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, September 8, 2024

Week 36 - Bought an exercise machine

Going back to vacation and this week me and wife are starting our 3 week diet. I need to make sure to control her diet and plus I bought a bike. So I have 3 months to see how much we can improve on her. We can do this. Its a long journey but consistency is the key 

Sept 1
• Went to the mall with H2 and wife. There is an independence day sale so wife and H2 bought stuff for themselves
• Pick up maid to clean up the house

Sept 2
• My idiot brother in law wife came back today. So I thought she would stay for at least a week and I was wrong. What makes me more annoying is that my wife is manipulated by her mother in law. I don't like how my wife is always manipulated in doing stuff

Sept 3
• Went shopping for H2 stationary
• The school emailed and said that school will start next week. So yay

Sept 4
• Cooked something new today. Stuffed mushrooms and Spanish in cream cheese
• Brother in law wife came back after a day saying all the nasty stuff to my family. My mom in law just took her back due to the baby.

Sept 5
• Made some pumpkin soup today. It was yummy
• Went to the mall to buy and exercise equipment. I want to get a treadmill but wife’s need are first so I got an incumbent bike. It’s less stress on the joints

Sept 6
• Got my limited edition Astro Bot controller from Sony. Now need to wait for my best friend to get me the game.

Sept 7
• Lazy Saturday. Awesome
• Finish Ghost of Tsushima. Review probably next week.


Next week H2 will actually start school and the routine will finally start back. Other than that I have nothing much waiting on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment