First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

The Contestant

Earliest form of livestreaming 










What is it about?
There was a reality show about a man trying to survive with nothing but by the winnings of mail in contest 

The Good
The story is engaging and yet sad at the same time 

The Bad
The amount of mental torture that this person endure. But this is a documentary so it is great to see him rise up to occatoin

The Ugly
Japanese people are okay witht his kinds of explotation. I don't know why

After Credits: No

Verdict: It's an interesting watch. This days it's common to do this. But during the old time this was consider something cruel 

No comments:

Post a Comment