First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Star Wars Rogue Squadron

Games are better when you are young 

Genre: Action 
Platform: Nintendo 64
Release Date: 1998

I remember playing this game when I was young on my pc. It was the best game I've played since you get to play as ships from the Star Wars univere. But revisiting this game again for the Nintendo 64 made me realise that this game actually sucks. The controls are stiff. Controlling the ships are a chore and the most important thing is that it is very hard to get a good score. I also got less than 20% on accurancy. So frustrating. But the good thing is that this game has cheats. So after typing the cheat code for everything. I did most of the stages awnd it was fun. I can't say that flying in a star fighter is not fun. Just everything else sucks about it. Overall I give this game a B-Rank 

No comments:

Post a Comment