First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, September 3, 2024

FBI Most Wanted Season 5

 The best among the FBI series 











Missing faces: Gains is gone. I liked here. But Nina is also nice

This season: Mostly is about relationships. People losing and gaining new relaionships. Nina has baby but thats about it

Can join anytime: Minus their personal lives. You actually can go and watch at any moment in time. The episodes are all stand alone and some of the cases are really interesting.

Verdict: Another year, another FBI. Knowing the producer. I have a feeling that this sis going to be a 20 season series 








No comments:

Post a Comment