First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

University Part 1 - The Beginning

So as you can see I started my life at the university. This was my first time leaving the place where I grew always 80% of my life and started living alone. Mom send me off and after I got the keys to my apartment quarters. I was technically alone. The apartment was made up of 4 individual smaller rooms. In each room there is a table to study, a cupboard to put all your clothes and a bed. That's a about it. Oh yeah there is also a ceiling fan and a window. I choose the window connected to the walkway because I can see people coming around and it didn't bother me that much. I don't remember my room mates that well but I do remember there this one guy who is not quite right in the head and likes to bully me. Things like turning of the lights and others things just annoy me. After a while I just had enough and told him off. He backed down after that. So that was that. Food is located at the food court which is a 10 minute walk away from the dorm. So nothing fancy about that. So that about it. Oh yeah.. we are not allowed to lose our key. There are a lot of theft happens in the university so students are advice to lock their doors when they go out. So your key must be on you at all time. Losing your key means you need to go and do the "walk of shame" to the warden asking for a spare. Eventually if you do that too may times, you are going to pay a fine and your name will be infamous around the dorm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment