First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, August 14, 2023

Chapter 2 of my life adventure begins

I just realized that I have been 2 year neglecting on my memories and I am going to be 39 soon which makes memories are getting harder and harder to remember (no I am fine, I don't have any brain disease (nauzubilah) that I know off, at the time of this writing) so I need to jot things down for you all to read it eventually. Not sure if you guys want to read it but this give me peace and I love peace in my life. So the last we left off is when I got my final exam results and it was bad. Mom (your grandma) was sad because my brother did well and I didn't. Which sucks because I am smart but I am extremally lazy. So with my results that means I can't go to any public universities (because they are cheap) so private universities are my next choice. So I did apply to a lot of places but only one place came back with an opening. The offered me a spot in a Diploma in Information Technology, I like computers. So sure why not. Little that I know this is where I met the love of my life. Your mom... but more on that later

No comments:

Post a Comment