First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, August 6, 2023

Asteroid City

West Anderson movies are not for me 


















What is it about?
It is a play called Asteroid City 

The Good
The set are vibrant and colours pop out
A lot of A list actors. Like he got everyone. Most of them are on screen for less then 5 minutes 
The story is simple and yet confusing 

The Bad
I don't get what is the story about. Why is it a play in a play?
Wes Anderson movies is highly regarded but I really think it takes a certain style to enjoy it
The monotonous tone. Everyone talks in a monotonous tone

The Ugly
For a play everyone seems to be a bit dumb 

After Credits: No

Verdict: Not worth a watch 

No comments:

Post a Comment