First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Citadel

This story is like it was written by a kid 










What is this about? A secret spy network that reports to no one. But as usual there is also a bad guy network to stop them 

What is wrong with this series: Every episode there is a twist and the twist are just borderline insane or just coincidental. After episode 3 you'll just go with the flow

Awesome gadgets: Yup this is James Bond level type gadgets 

Turns out: This is part of a larger "citadel-verse" as they say. They tease the next chapter with different characters. And you know what. I am all in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment