First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, August 6, 2023

I'm so lucky

We interrupt our usual post with a written letter by me. I just want to say that no matter how many times I screw up, no matter how many times I think I am not doing a good job. I can count my blessing and say that I am so lucky. I think God was trying to show me something and by doing it, it shows me that I still a lot of people who love me and I love them back. It is a sad to lose a friend but I think it was for the better. It would just never have work out and I am glad that I was a just a stop gap in that person life. I wish them all the best but I think its time for them to move on. As for me, I was upset but after talking to my best friend, I realized that the problem was me and I already got everything that I need. So the hurt is going to be a while but its okay, just keep busy and surround myself with things that give me joy. Insya allah that things will look up for the better. I do know one thing. Life is very unexpected, so seriously anything could happen in any time. Just enjoy the ride. I think I am going to be okay 

No comments:

Post a Comment