First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, August 6, 2023

Blackberry

What happen to the most famous phone in the early 90s 











What is it about?
The actual story behind the Blackberry phone 

The Good
The movie is close to the truth about the phone and it is interesting to watch
The tech is sound in the 90s 
The characters are very colourful and you can't help root for the hero 

The Bad
You know what is going to happen but the downfall it is just sad to see how it all went down 

The Ugly
Well all know that the iphone was going to be the winner. I wonder what is going to happen in the future 

After Credits: No 

Verdict: If you like history, this is a must watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment