First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, August 6, 2023

Oppenheimer

It was a good thing I didn't see this on IMAX 


















What is it about?
This is the biopic of J. Robert Oppenheimer, the father of the atomic bomb 

The Good
The story, while a bit long (clocking in at 3 hours) is fascinating.  
The atomic bomb on how slow the process of it being made. It is still an amazing effort
I smell Oscar nominations 

The Bad
The movie is a bit too long, they could actually trim like 45 minutes of it 
The only thing worth seeing on IMAX is the atomic bomb explosion. Anything else not so much 

The Ugly
Do you think making the atomic bomb was considered a canon event?

After Credits: No

Verdict: A must watch if you like history movies 

No comments:

Post a Comment