First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, July 10, 2023

Virtual Fighter 2

Last game on the Saturn 

Genre: Fighting
Platform: Sega Saturn
Release Date: 1995

This was the premier fighting game on the Saturn. Too bad the game is not that great. This game is more cat and mouse since whoever get the first combo in will practically win the game. Well most fighting games are like that but over the years they have gotten better by adding counters and such. This game does that but to execute the moves prove to be difficult. In the end you'll just end up spamming the buttons until you ring out the opponent off stage. D-Rank for me. And with that I am done with Saturn games.  

No comments:

Post a Comment