First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, July 6, 2023

Guy Ritchie's The Covenant

Based on a true events 


















What is it about?
During the war in Afghanistan. Us troops are assigned with interpreters. This is a story of one of them

The Good 
Even though the movie is quite long. The pacing is easy to follow
Lots of action and heart racing moments 

The Bad
The action suddenly stop and then its quiet for around 30 minutes. 
The slow motion. I think if without slow motion this movie would be 15 minutes shorter 

The Ugly
Nothing much

After Credits: No

Verdict: Enjoyable. But not for everyone 

No comments:

Post a Comment