First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, July 16, 2023

Renfield

The main point of this story is don't be bullied


















What is it about?
Renfield lives to serve Dracula until one day he doesn't want to do it anymore

The Good
The writing is funny. There are some scene that you will laugh
The movie is gory but they made it into a comedy that you will laugh at the gory-ness
Nic Cage for as little time as he has. Shine as Dracula 
Cool Action scenes

The Bad
Nothing much. I find the movie very enjoyable 

The Ugly
How bad can the whole city be if there is only one good cop?

After Credits: No 

Verdict: A good watch but not so if you don't like blood. There is just too many of it 

No comments:

Post a Comment