First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, July 21, 2023

A day out with my best friend

My friend from Korea came down to visit his family and I make sure that I can spend a day with him just to catch up. I woke up at 5:30am to get ready and leave for his hotel. He treated me to a buffet breakfast which I ate a lot and had a tummy ache after that. But after that we went to his storage center to clean out his Lego collection and make the story a bit more neater. He gave H2 a couple of used Lego to play around. After that we headed to the laundry so that he could do some. That took around 50 minutes. We later went to the mall to look for a money changer which we couldn't find but we had a break ad Mcdonalds. I went for my Friday prayers and after that we went back to the hotel to pick up his wife and baby. Head to another mall where he got some money changed. Had lunch, dessert and then I send him home. At the mall I could hold the baby (she was crying the first time I met her) and she peed on me. Well it didn't leak. The best part about this is we actually got to talk about meaningful stuff. Stuff that I really don't have anyone to talk to. They are leaving next week and I am going to miss them. But today is one of the memorable moments for this year and deserve to be recorded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment