First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, July 10, 2023

Shinobi Legions

Not a bad game 

Genre: Action
Platform: Sega Saturn
Release Date: 1995

A side scrolling action game where the use actual FMV characters as sprites. Think Mortal Kombat. As a result the animation is fluid but the controls are clunky. Shinobi only can shoot the shuriken in one direction and you can't attack enemies from above. Jumping is clunky and the gameplay  motion is not that smooth. As a result this game after a while you are going to get frustrated with the controls. I do like the cutscenes between games. It's like watching a mini movie. I give this game a C-Rank

No comments:

Post a Comment