First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, July 10, 2023

Sonic R

Rose tinted glasses I assume 

Game no: 508
Genre: Racing 
Platform: Sega Saturn 
Release Date: 1997

I remember playing this game on my pc like crazy. I manage to get all characters, got all the shortcuts and the chaos emeralds. I think I played this game for months and enjoyed every moment of it. So what happened? Well when I got this game I was 13 and 20 plus years later this game really doesn't hold up. The controllers is so loose that controlling the character is like running on a banana peel. Each character has their own unique abilities which is nice. But other than that this game doesn't have any redeeming features. B-Rank for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment