First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, March 25, 2023

Returnal

I told you I'll be back 

Game no: 503
Genre: Action
Platform: PC 
Release Date: 2023

So you can read part of my review here http://mystuffjournal.blogspot.com/2023/01/returnal.html so this is what I discovered after installing the PC version and also cheat engine and activated god mode. How does this game stack when you know you can't die. I say even awesome. Besides getting the ability to kick everyone ass during a fight. I finally get to see what this story is all about. I can also say I don't get what is this about. After reading the wikipedia entry I still don't get it. Oh well. The combat is still awesome and you get to upgrade all weapons which makes fighting the enemies easier. But I can say that the bosses are just vomiting a lot of bullets in the end which really sucks. I can see why the game is great because this game teaches you how to be super fast on your hands. I wish more games would come with a god mode because it makes the game more fun. Now this game is done I can give this game an A-Rank. It is going be one of my top 10 games of this year (Maybe).

No comments:

Post a Comment