First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, March 25, 2023

Fighters Megamix

Sega own Smash Bros game 

Game no: 502
Genre: Fighting
Platform: Sega Saturn 
Release Date: 1996

Sega created a lot of fighting games during this time. Virtua Fighter, Fighting Vipers and other loads of characters. They decided to put them all in one game and call it a complication of sorts. Fighting games of old has a problem that I realize.  The game is mostly a combination of rock paper scissors in which whoever hits the button first wins. This game is just that, a string of button mashes first and see which one lands to the opponent. The good thing about the game is that the roster is robust and there are a lot of characters to choose from. Even the car from Daytona. But due to the game being uneven some characters are a bit OP then the rest. Overall this game I give it a B-Rank.  

No comments:

Post a Comment