First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, March 27, 2023

Black Phone

Things were much scarier in the 70s










What it is about?
A string of child kidnappings happen and the police can't figure out who done it 

The Good
This movie is simple and yet it delivers
The horror is not that horrifying. There are no jump scares but there are ghost 
The actors all deliver a good performances 

The Bad
If they only search the first house a bit longer

The Ugly 
Nothing much. It was a good movie 

After Credits: No 

Verdict: I like it. I say give it a watch. It more thriller than horror 

No comments:

Post a Comment