First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, March 27, 2023

Rogue Agent

I thought this was a spy movie 










What is it about
The true story about a conman who successfully con woman out of their money and brainwash them thinking they are actually spies.

The Good
The story starts slow and then ramps up 
This shows everything until what happens till the end 

The Bad
No consequences really for the actual guy. He got out and then start conning people again 

The Ugly
This crime was possible due to the year being without facebook and the internet 

After Credits: No 

Verdict: It's okay. I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment