First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, March 27, 2023

John Wick Chapter 4

Finally the end 

















What is it about?
John sets up a race around the world to get his freedom and end the fight 

The Good
Awesome action scene. There was one that looks like it was taken out straight from a game.
Donnie Yen as a blind assassin
Everything is tied up and it has an end

The Bad
The ending is not that great
There are some scene that drag a bit too long
Some of the over the top action seems illogical
A new character that I don't see the point of having
They killed the beloved character 

The Ugly
Where are the police?
How does John Wick gets from one area to the next which is thousands of miles away?
Is everyone an assassin. Why do we need so much assassins?
They didn't show the high table.

After Credits: Yes but I didn't watch it 

Verdict: If you seen all 3 this is a satisfying conclusion to the series 

No comments:

Post a Comment