First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, March 27, 2023

The Rookie S4

Nathan Fillion is the GOAT 










What this show rocks: I am a sucker for Nathan Fillion. Anything he touches turns to gold I guess. This show is no exception. The only difference is that its been 4 years and he is no longer the rookie 

Sucks: They killed of another character in the show. Which I think is due to budget cuts or something

Light hearted: 22 episodes and I can say more than half is more light hearted easy watching then the rest 

Ending: Didn't end in a cliffhanger but the promo for the next season sounds awesome 


No comments:

Post a Comment