First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Vacation with the familly

On Saturday me and the family went on vacation in a place called "Dusun Bonda". This place is a 2 hour drive from where we at deep into native territory. This place is run by the natives and is very self sufficient. When we arrive there the weather was gloomy but the girls waste no time in jumping in the pool. Oh yeah we went with my wife cousin and his two nephews as well as her best friend with 3 of her kids. Around 5 we started to cook the barbeque which is consistent by lamb, chicken and corn. I cook beef rice from home as a side dish. After that we have cake and brownies and end up talking until close to 1am. This place has no signal that means that there is no internet and there is also no tv. Which means there is no way to connect with the outside world. The next day we were greeted with breakfast and we went to take river to take a bath. The water is freezing cold but once you dip your whole body in it. You are good to go. And the water is super great. I wish I didn't have to go out. We left at 12 and overall it was  an unforgettable trip. Love every moment of it  

No comments:

Post a Comment