First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, February 10, 2023

Avenue 5 season 1

This series is amazingly funny



















What is it about?
A wrong move cause a space cruise ship to be stuck in space longer than expected 

Why this show rocks?
You never know what is going to happen. Every episode you'll be given a bombshell which is scary and funny at the same time
All the characters have a unique take on this crisis and is so funny 
Deaths... is scary but funny at the same time 

Would I want to be on a space cruise?
Nope... this thing could happen 

Episodes: 10 (season 2 is next)

Verdict: Don't skip on this. Watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment