First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, February 25, 2023

Ant-Man and the Wasp Quantumania

I don't get why the reviews are bad on this 










What is it about?
The Ant family are transported into the Quantum realm and there is a big new bad 

The Good 
The movie is very fast paced 
Ant-Man does grow a lot which is great
The scene with multiple of them is funny 

The Bad
Modok is not as how I picture it 
There is high steaks but I don't feel it that much. Probably because Ant-Man is a feel good movie 

The Ugly
Nothing. This movie actually wraps up

After Credits: Yup 2 of them 

Verdict: I'm 31 movies in. I'm going to watch the next one 

No comments:

Post a Comment