First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, February 6, 2023

Daytona USA Championship Circuit Edition

500th game finished 

Game no: 500
Genre: Racing  
Platform: Sega Saturn 
Release Date: 1996


Finally moving on to the Sega Saturn. There are not many games on the Saturn that are consider worthy to play. But this game is a classic. I've played on the arcade and the home port controls exactly like the arcade version. Super hard. The cars handle poorly and one mistake will make you lose the race. Overall it is still and enjoyable game to play. Too bad after you play all the 5 tracks you are practically done with this game. I wonder do people last time have to play full price when buying games only to be short change on how short this is. B-Rank 

No comments:

Post a Comment