First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, February 16, 2023

The Valet

A not so typical rom com











What is it about?
A valet is caught in an elaborate lie when he has to date a movie star

The Good
The movie shows that you don't need to be romantic to love someone. Sometimes all you need is family
Funny in moments
When it gets sad, it gets sad 
Samara weaving is damn pretty

The Bad
They always end the movie when it starting to get good. I would see what happens next
A couple of plots can be left out 

The Ugly
Nothing much

After credits: No 

Verdict: Must watch if you love romantic movies 

No comments:

Post a Comment