First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, February 3, 2023

Station Eleven

A very beautiful story of hope 











What is it about?
A post apocalyptic world where everyone is trying to survive

Episodes: 10 

How is it?: It is slow and all over the place. There are some episodes that are great. There are some episode are a bit slow. 

Where did the thing started: My country and they didn't even do it correctly. I really hate that they think that my country is some backwater place. Is it really quite modern like most cities.

Verdict: Watch it but it's a bit slow and long winded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment