First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

This blog is taking a break

So I got the call to do Hajj and I will be leaving tomorrow. I know nobody reads this blog and its only just for me. So I can say that I won't be updating any new media that I consume to stay sane for a while. I will be coming back after 44 days. My feelings on going. Excited, Scared and also Happy. I get to go with my wife and I have only 3 things I need to do 

  • Take care of her and make sure I don't rush things 
  • Do my 'ibadah' in a calmly fashion 
  • Know that I am entering the house of God so no funny business. Basically behave because I am a visitor here  
This opportunity only comes once in a lifetime so this is going to be a very exciting adventure  

No comments:

Post a Comment