First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, June 26, 2022

Day 3: Still getting a hang on things

This morning wife wants to go for subuh prayers. So we woke up at 3:30am. The whole group was still sleeping soundly when I, wife, aunt and cousin left. We took a cab and walk halfway. The azan was heard and we were not even close. But Alhamdulilah we made it in time before the second call to prayer. After  that we stayed and prayed more. I got to see the kaabah a second time even though it was far but I can still see. During that time I made doa for everyone that I care about and friends. Left around 8:30 and went back to the room. There I took a couple minutes of sleep here and there and just hang about. We were hungry so we went down to the cafeteria for breakfast. It was home food but it doesn’t taste anything like it. Food is food I guess. Lunch time they served us fish with veggies. The fish was on the hard side. Prayed in the building since it was too hot to go out. Did laundry and went up to hang clothes. It’s like those movies where people hang clothes on rooftops. In the evening wife and aunt wanted to go again to pray so this time we left early. As early as we are we arrived to a sea of people. The crowd was more than before. We were squished together to the roof and there we made camp to pray. Wife told me that if it’s too hot she needs to go home. I said okay since the amount of people is getting too overwhelming for me. After maghrib she said she is getting wheezy and we left our aunt and uncle to come down. After we left the mosque we just went for a short stroll to see the shop. We ended up in a arabic Starbucks and a arabic version of kfc call Al-baik. Too many people but I hope to try it before I leave. We did buy fried chicken from a different store. It was okay. Bought some fruits and then we walked slowly home. Got home. Got home and the hotel was empty. The lobby was ready to accept more pilgrims for the hajj season. Got up, have dinner and then we to take a shower. And here we are now. I’m sleepy so goodnight 

No comments:

Post a Comment