First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers

 A interesting take on an old show 










What is it about?
20 years after the Saturday morning cartoon. We see the lives of Chip n Dale as well as a mystery to solve 

The Good 
The movie is just full of cameos
Some of the jokes just land 
The mystery is not a bad one. The plot makes sense 

The Bad
I don't understand how a fly and mouse get together 
The Bad guy is not that memorable 

The Ugly
Nothing much. 

After Credits: Yes in a form of what happens next 

Verdict: A must watch for adults and kids alike

No comments:

Post a Comment