First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Things that happen in May

Family 

Met all my extended family members. Had a great time (May 2) 

Wife got called to do Hajj (May 21)

Mom came (May 25)


Friends

Met my reddit friend and his wife (May 16) 


Me

I got a job (May 5) 

Flying to Penang (May 20) 


Memorable moments 

I’m going to do Hajj (May 12)

Send my friend to the airport (May 16)

Met my reddit friend and wife (May 16)


Unmemorable moments 

H2 had an allergic reaction. Had to go home (May 2) 


Feelings 

Happy meeting everyone. Wish I could stay longer (May 2) 

Sad. I have a wife that is so broken that my life right now is just trying to make her happy (May 8)


Other 

Eid is today (May 2)


Meets 

My extended family and cousins (May 2)

Wife’s aunt and dad (May 3)

My aunt and uncle. My best friends parents (May 20)

Daughters friends parents (May 21) 

Daughters friends parents (May 22) 

Neighbours (May 30)

Hana Islamic teacher (May 31)


Breakfast 

Leftovers (May 1) 

Rendang and Lemang (May 2)

Porridge (May 6)

Fried rice (May 7)

Egg sandwich (May 8)

Tosai (May 9)

Noodles (May 10)

Sloppy Joe (May 11)

Butter chicken  pie (May 12)

Pancake (May 15)

Egg muffin (May 16)

Rice with beef curry (May 17) 

Spagetti with meatball (May 18) 

Bread (May 20)

Breakfast buffet (May 21)

Bread (May 22)

Bread (May 23)

Muffin and bread (May 26)

Leftovers (May 27)

Bread (May 28)

Bread and nasi lemak (May 29) 

Bread (May 30)


Lunch

Rice and chicken curry (May 2)

Rice with rendang, prawns and lemang (May 3)

Lamb chops, beef and pesto (May 4) 

Dim sum (May 5)

Leftovers with egg and rice (May 6)

Bagel (May 7)

Pasta and calzone (May 9)

Mee Rebus (May 12)

Laksam (May 13)

Nasi ayam (May 14)

Chinese Food (May 15)

Raya food (May 16)

Korean food (May 19)

Rice with veggies and fish (May 20) 

Lunch Buffet (May 21)

Raya buffet (May 22)

Uni buffet (May 23) 

Oiso (May 24) 

Rice lunch (May 25) 

Rendang and mee hoon (May 26)

Leftovers (May 27)

Rice with kurma (May 28)

Tomato rice (May 29)

Open house raya food (May 30)

Lontong (May 31)


Dinner 

Chillis (May 1)

McDonald’s (May 2)

Rice and Sardines (May 4)

Porridge and Soup (May 5)

Bali food (May 6)

Egg sandwich (May 7) 

Chicken rice (May 8)

Bread (May 10)

Sarawak Laksa (May 11)

Pasta coconut cream (May 12)

Leftovers (May 13)

Satay (May 15)

Spaghetti with meatballs (May 18)

Homst (May 19)

Rice with lauk (May 20)

Dinner buffet (May 21)

Lamb and Soto (May 22)

Chicken and egg with rice (May 24)

Leftovers (May 25)

Leftovers (May 26)

Mushroom soup and fish and chips (May 27)

Leftovers (May 28)

Madam Kwan (May 29)

Mcd (May 30)


Snack 

Cookies and fruit (May 2) 

Cookies (May 3)

Cookies (May 6) 

Cakes (May 31)


Eat out: 3

Groceries: 3

Fuel: 3

Weight: 

             



New Stuff 



Series 

Moon Knight (Another Marvel hero with his own series. Start slow and ends great)

Yellowjackets (an awesome premise that left more questions than answers)

Euphoria S1 (A very deep story about high school, love, drugs and sex. I like it but I don’t recommend others to watch) 


No comments:

Post a Comment