First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Day 6: Something Happened

Today did most of the prayers in the hotel building. I did laundry since going to send our clothes to be wash prove to be quite expensive in the long run. So did it early in the morning and I had time to hang them to dry before the crowd came in. More and more pilgrims started to converge in the hotel. We also heard that the day of wukuf maybe is faster by a day. So Insya allah if it falls on a Friday people say it’s going to be Hajj Akhbar (the highest form of Hajj). For lunch today wife didn’t want to eat what they were serving which was beef and veggies so she ask me to go get the fried chicken which is 5 minutes from the hotel. Everywhere they sell something call broast chicken. I think broast is a way of cooking the chicken in a broiler. So yeah it’s actually just fried chicken. After Asar we decided to go to the mosque to pray maghrib and isyak. She use her cane and walked slowly. We arrive with lots of time so we go to go inside and sit at the air condition place. Alhamdulilah. During maghrib I say beside a pilgrim from Indonesia and we shared stories about our diffence in packages. They are more comprehensive then ours and they have a shuttle to take them to the mosque 24/7. After Isyak I prayed and then I saw something. It was a small mouse (black colour) right in front of me. It was going around and around and finally decided to settle underneath my thighs while I was in prayer. I can feel it nibble nibble down there. But I didn’t move and eventually he ran away. The guy from behind me (I assume it was from Turkey) was trying to kill it and was taking to me. Rat Rat!! Stayed till isyak and then left to see the Kaabah one more time. After that we walked home. Before we walked home we stopped at the mall called Bin Dawood where I got an umbrella and some yougurt and stuff. The walk was slow and I was stopped by two different type of beggars. The first one was a man from Pakistan who actually can talk good english told me that he lost his wallet. Another was a small boy who keep holding my hand wanting money. I feel sorry for them and it’s not that I don’t want to give money but I know if I do that more will come and I don’t have enough to give. Arrive at the hotel was super tired and hungry. Ate a cold dinner which was squid with veggies and then took a shower and went to bed. Super tired… tomorrow is another day 

No comments:

Post a Comment