First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Day 5: Second Umrah

Today we woke up to get ready to go for our ziarah at all the spots that the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was there like the caves and such. I saw a lot of cool sights and I notice that Saudi is divided into two parts. The part where there is signs of modernisation and barren parts where it looks like no one touch it (to put it into a war zone is stretching it a bit to far. It’s all lovely in my opinion. We visited Arafah, Mina and Mudzalifah. Looking at those places makes me in awe as well as a bit daunting when the time comes for Hajj. I pray that Allah will make it easier on me and the wife. After that we went to Tana’im to change into our ihram and niat miqat for our second umrah. Came back to the hotel. Had an early lunch and then at 11 made our way to the mosque. We tawaf around the kaabah close to 12 in the afternoon. There was not that many people and it was also not that hot. Prayed zohor and then we to saie. We wanted to ride a scooter but were denied entry. So we had to walk 3.5km instead. Walking with wife I can that she is suffering because that’s a long walk. We took zamzam breaks and sit down where we can. But after 1hr and 20 minutes we finally finish 7 rounds. Then we made the mistake of editing at the Marwah exit which will lead us to the back of the mosque which is not the way back to the hotel. Wife looked panicked as we had to navigate our way to the masjid we went up and down looking for the exit and finally after 20 minutes of walking we finally found the right way out. Then that when it got scary wife suddenly started seeing spot and her body became heavy on me. She said that we need to find shade due to it being super hot. I carried her as she walked incoherently to the mall and found her a place to sit down. I got her something to eat which was a chicken fajita sandwich. After a while we made it back home and then rest it off. Take the laundry, had dinner and  then I went to pray at the surau for maghrib but after that I had to go up and sleep because I was so tired. Pray isyak at the room. Alhamdulillah… 

No comments:

Post a Comment