First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Day 4: A bit relaxing

Another morning, another trip to the mosque to do Subuh prayers. This time it is just me and the wife where we went early and yet there is still a lot more people around. We manage to get a seat and stayed till 7. After that we went exploring around the mosque. We found a supermarket that sells groceries. We bought some groceries and I got my shaver. Went up one more floor and had some McDonald’s overlooking the view of the mosque m. McDonald’s over here only comes in one size which is extra large and the price is a bit on the pricey side. It’s okay we were hungry and we just want a place where we can sit down. After that we just spend the day prayer in the hotel and I did some laundry and stuff. For lunch they serve beef curry and veggies and for dinner they serve some squid and veggies. Tomorrow we are going to do our second umrah so need to sleep early. Since we are going in a bus tour to visit all the spots that the Prophet has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment