First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, October 5, 2015

The Martian


Saw this yesterday and I can say it was awesome. It's like cast away but set it up in space. Unlike cast away, Mark Watley (Matt Damon) does not talk to a talking volleyball and everyone from earth know where he is. The issue is trying to figure out how to get it home. This movie is very thrilling that it gives me chest pains trying to see if Mark didn't die. The thing is if the movie was a simple plot where he manages to stay alive until they can send the supplies would be too boring. Instead they make fubar after fubar of situations and see if he could overcome it. Great movie. Probably my contender of movie of the year.

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment