First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, October 19, 2015

Lego 21302: The Big Bang Theory

This is my first Lego post. So rather than giving a review like all the famous websites and YouTubes. I'm just going to say why I think this set rocks


As you can see all of our favorite characters are represented in this set. The right side of the set is a bit barren. They should put more stuff in there


They are enjoying chinese takeout but they only have enough for 2. Probably is family style


As you can see from the left. There are a lot of extra pieces. They are a lot of kitchen utensils but I'm not sure where to put it.


The bookshelf is detailed. Stuff included is a telescope, a rocket, green latern lamp, and a couple of balls...


Awesome whiteboard...

This set is awesome. Good build but there are a lot of small pieces... No score for lego. If you have lego is considered 5/5 everytime 





No comments:

Post a Comment