First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, October 2, 2015

Day 105: Something wired is happening



As you can see from the picture above this is the view that I experienced the whole day today. People were BASE jumping off the massive tower and landing in the middle of the city. My colleagues told me that this was a yearly event. It must have been since it started from 8 till 5 and it didn't stop. My guess is that it's the same group of people going over and over again. Today at work i mellowed down. Everything was due and I had nothing to do. Ask my boss if I could leave early and he said yes (awesome boss) and now the weekend is upon us. Probably going to see a movie

Level up: +1
Current level: 21





No comments:

Post a Comment