First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, October 9, 2015

Day 110: It's 630 and I'm still in the office

I am supposed to go for an internal team meeting at 345. But due to my bosses schedule and how extremely busy he is. The meeting has not start yet. I wonder if he would cancel the meeting at let me go early... (let's see... pause update) (update the next day) it turns out that I couldn't go early. The meeting started at 645. He said it was going to be short and sweet. It took an hour as well...😂. Probably that is short and sweet for him. Now in the meeting we have new roles to fill. Apparently I got stuck with the short straw and have to learn something that everyone says is damn tedious. But hey... At least it's something. Weekend today. Yay


Level up: +1
Current level: 22

No comments:

Post a Comment