First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Day 124: This was a surprise

So the trilogy ends today. As you all know I was having issues with my new colleague. Since yesterday my HR lady defended me. Today after lunch I got a text with the upper management. She wanted to see me ASAP. So in my mind I was already thinking that, there goes my future and I am dead. But to my surprise, she wanted to apologize on behalf of her staff and told me that, its not the way to talk a person (that person is me). I said that I should be the one who apologize since I felt that I was not competent enough to do the work. She then said that everything comes with experience. Experience is very important in this line of work. I was happy that everything was settled. I did  my work and went home at 9pm. I told everyone that I am indisposed this weekend. So I'll do my work remotely. The best part is my boss who had my back about my harassing with the staff...

No comments:

Post a Comment