First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, October 9, 2015

Day 109: Got my confirmation... Sort of

Yesterday my boss called me in for my confirmation notice. Among the things that he said to me was

Cons 
- lack initiative to start work
- lack experience in do work
- still not sure about the job scope.

Pros
- works well with others
- good in documentation writing

Things to improve in the future 
- probably sinfonia me up for more responsibilities 

Well my boss is awesome so I have no complain about that. I also love working here. My confirmation won't be official until the end of the month. Since I need to wait for the ceo to get back. Today is Friday... woot. Man the office is cold

No comments:

Post a Comment