First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Day 108: Got schooled

Today was business as usual. For lunch one of our colleagues took us out for lunch. After that they started asking me is "big management" is part of my job scope. I said it wasn't. They then gave me some schooling where I like to avoid work when it is given to me. Rather than being defensive I just took it with stride. They do gave me some positive notes where I am good with books and I learn very fast. Well we see how it goes from there. I'm all cool either way. Hopefully tomorrow I get my confirmation letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment