First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, August 25, 2024

Week 34 - It's my birthday week. Awesome

This is my brithday week. I am going to turn 40 which is going to be a different chapter in my life. A lot of things I want to do but I don't have the money to do it. So I am going to work hard for it. I am so blessed with wonderful friends and family who loves me 

Aug 18
• Today went to register H1 for her university. Since wife is working there. We get 50% off which is great.
H1 made me upset by breaking my heart. I was trying to make going to the university happy since this is was not her first choice. She was ungrateful and complaining. Really spoiled my mood
• Ate some arabic food (which is the least favorite of my food) and went home to rest a bit
• Went back out to the mall. Promise H1 that we get a TV for her room. But after shopping around we found a cheap tv is not that great. So we decided to get a bigger 65' tv and gave her our old 55' tv.
• I also bought the new Astro Bot Limited Edition Dualsense controller since it looks cool

Aug 19
• I made beef fried rice today
• I can't send H1 to see her friend due to needing picking up my mom. So I send her to her friends house.
I told H1 off that her behavior yesterday was uncalled for. I hope that she understand and change
• When I wanted to pick up H1. The car wouldn't start. It turns out that the battery is dead. So H1 friend's mom helped send her. I had to call for a battery replacement which cost 285. Good thing mom was here.

Aug 20 🎂
• My best friends birthday. Ordered them some fake AirPods. Should arrived by tomorrow
• They were feeling down so I ordered them the same cake I ordered last 2 years. Snickers salted caramel. They are 40 and I pray nothing but the best for them

Aug 21
• H1 friends (wife’s students) came to bring her out to the city. The played some videogames first and left together with us and H2.
• After sending them to the train station we went to pick up wife’s medicine and went to the mall
• Saw a kid fell 6 feet of a bouncy toy head first. Wife froze and screamed.
• Ate some Japanese rice. Food was good and service was slow
• H1 got home early. Everyone was tired. So we bought food and decided to stay over there.

Aug 22

• H1 friends are still here the whole day. And the guy is really starting to get on my wife's and I nerves. Wife ask H1 if she wants a friend to go for a holiday and she got angry at the wife. Wife was sad and really H1 is really driving up my nerves.
• Its going to be raining heavility the whole week. So far this evening the city has partly flooded so it is going to happen again soon.

Aug 23
• Today I made some butter chicken
• Last day as 39 years old
• My best friend came to sing early happy birthday to me. They said they couldn't wait until midnight since they knew I would be sleeping. They were right.

Aug 24 🎂 (Memorable)
• Today is my brithday. I am officially 40. Got wished by everyone that matters in my life and then some people overseas. I am truly blessed
• Had lunch at a very expensive Japanese restaurant with the girls. I ordered a lot of sushi, beef belly curry ramen which was delicious and sashimi.
• After that went for a short break at in laws
• Ended up the day at our usual mall. The kids bought me very expensive underwear and wife bought me a shirt. Before we left I have two scoops of ice cream which I think was a bit too much. I am 40 now and going forward in the next 10 years. I am going to try to live my life to the fullest and probably travel more

No comments:

Post a Comment