First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Origin

A movie about caste 



















What is it about?
A woman trying to figure out why does systemic racism happens throughout the years 

The Good
This movie really ask the right questions and the answers are not the one that you want to hear
The characters are okay I guess but that wasn't the part of the movie that was interested 

The Bad
The movie is a bit too long but they are trying to share the message here 

The Ugly
Race issue exist everywhere and I don't think we can solve this problem anytime soon 

After Credit: No 

Verdict: This is a super serious movie. So no.. don't watch it  

No comments:

Post a Comment