First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Elsbeth

I found my new feel good show 














What is it about: Elsbeth Tascioni is a lawyer to overseas corruption in a New York city police department. She is from Chicago so she is dress so out of town 

This show is special: Every episode she will slove the crime since she sees other things that the investigators miss. 

Everyone likes her: Everyone finds her adorable. Every episode she will make friends with the victims or the suspects (allegedly) which is funny. The cast of characters as well is fun to watch 

Season 2: It is confrim. They finish the season 1 arc and now season 2 she is there parmenantly. I wonder will there be a bigger arc in store/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment