First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, August 5, 2024

Week 31 - Best week yet

Lots of things happen this week and it is all good things. This was a great week. Not sure if I can replicate this but take thi 

Jul 28

• Send mom back to the hotel
• Wife cooked
• Played videogames with the girls. I won Mario Kart 3 times.

Jul 29
• Brought H1 to check up on her sweaty hands. It is a condition called hyper hydrosis. The sad part is that there is no cure. There is a jab that she can take. It cost a lot and it is not permanent. Only lasting a couple of months. So we are trying to find cream for it first.

Jul 30
• Wife and MIL decided to do an impromtu holiday today. Which means I have to cancel my classes since I do not know the setup of the place. They decided to book a villa by the ocean
• We left home at 2pm and arrive close to 3pm. Checked in and straight away went to the pool. It turns out my idiot BIL is also here. Which sucks since I know I will have to be in charge of everything
• Pool time with the family was great. It has been a while since we all are at the pool.
• In the evening the kids were hungry as well at the in laws. So I had to go find food. This area doesn't have that many food choices but I found one that was cheap. The food was edible but that was it
• My old friend gave a job to do and I can charge per hour. Which is awesome since I charge 50 per hour. While the kids were watching a movie on netflix I did some work till midnight which I didn't finish it as well. So continue tomorrow

Jul 31 (memorable)
• Wake up, did more work. Did a class with my favorite student.
• After work went skinny dipping in the pool with wife. Did some awesome moves that we could check off the list
• Packed and went home
• H1 got a date with some boys so I dropped her off at the mall and pick her back up at 10pm

And there you have it. June is over. Lost money again but really I have myself to blame. So this is I’m going to try to look at it as a great month since it’s my birthday. So be happy

Aug 1
• Wife follow up. Just getting more medicine
• Spring cleaning the house. A lot of stuff are going to be recycled

Aug 2
• Got close to 45kg of recycle and I only got like $3. that's dissapointing
• H1 is going to the city by train with wife's student. I had 6 girls in the car. It looks like a clown car
• The students eventually sleeps over the house. They cooked dinner.
• I was tired for driving too much.

Aug 3 (memorable)
• Today my cousin's son is getting married and my mom ask me drive 90km away to the wedding. I didn't want to go but mom has gave me a task so I have to say yes
• Arrived there and my cousins are there. Not all of them but the ones are there are the best ones to talked too. I catch up with them and just update about life.
• Driving home I got a called from my best friend. They were not feeling well. They say it's probably hormonal but I just they are not happy with their life. I got a good 90 mins plus to talk to them
• Wife and the students are at the mall going for karoke. I get to do class (not before the house blacked out just before I get to do class). Pick up wife and go home and bought some food
• The girls cooked and then at 11pm we played Gin Rummy. The last time I played this with was 3 plus years and it was a hoot. We were laughing non stop and I slept at 1am. And wake up at 430am for classes. Unforgettable

Next week no idea. But lets just make the best of it

No comments:

Post a Comment