First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Godzilla X Kong The New Empire

The teamup that we all want 










What is about?
The fourth movie in the Monsters series. Where this time Godzilla is teaming up with Kong to stop a bigger threat 

The Good
This time the monsters has more screentime than before 
Kong shows more emotion even without any dialogue 
The action is great. Love seeing monsters beating up each other 

The Bad
Godzilla doesn't share that much screen time with Kong. I mean they have the last scene together but I wanted to see more Godzilla
The humans are just there. Nothing to special in my book 

The Ugly
Nothing much. 

After Credits: No

Verdict: If you like monster movies. You will like this 


No comments:

Post a Comment