First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Paint

I thought this was a movie about Bob Ross










What is it about?
A old and jaded painter that looks like Bob Ross but it isn't tries to see what is important in his life 

The Good
I like the paintings. That is something I guess
The story about how arts is something deep. I can relate to that
The ending  

The Bad
I thought this was autobiography. It turns out it a dark comedy. I didn't quite enjoy it

The Ugly
They say anybody can paint. But I think I have to left hands. 

After Credits: No 

Verdict: Skip it, not worth your time 

No comments:

Post a Comment