First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, September 24, 2023

FBI International

Another day, another police procedural 











Why is this better than the FBI: I am going to say due to it being international. The locales and the cases are unique to that specific country 

Character arcs: Okay, but I do notice that some of the main characters are "conveniently" missing from the episodes. My guess is to not pay them a full 22 episodes 

This show is not real: Yes there is a international team of FBI agents. But they are not based aboard. The do fly aboard though. Good to know 

Cliffhanger: Freaking yes... It ends in a massive cliffhanger and depending on when the strike is going to end. We either see this early 2024 or end of 2024. 

No comments:

Post a Comment